This one reminds me of my old roomie, Amber^^ She spoke of her young snoopy often while we were studying in Mannheim.. oh the memories..
I don't want to write about the presents I got for Christmas, because quite frankly it's not about the presents, right? eh? For me, its about family. But one item that I'm super stoked about is my Diana Aviator that I bought a while back. Until recently I didn't have the time or the resources to get any of my film processed, so when I dropped my film off at the photolab I told the techie to be gentle. I can't wait to see when its done! I do have some doubts about it though >< since I don't have a flash yet. yikes.. well worrying is best left to the warts right??Check out an update about traveling on the cheap in Europe and the U.S.,,, hopefully coming soon XD
No comments:
Post a Comment