Can't help but shake off a few ideas in my head, except I never learned to do such a thing. I'm constantly reminded that there is something missing in my life. This is not a deep and personal reflection of how I discovered that this life is meaningless,lol, yet a gripe of cherished objects that I'll never recover. I'm writing this post in hopes that letting my frustrations out will stop my brain from obsessing where I put them?? So the missing list of items that I'm whining about consists of a few of my paintings and drawings. Not much to the average joe, but these were my prized wall decor. Oh well for that. The pretty colors, the crazy styles, the intensity in the eyes of the tigers haha all gone. Forever gone.
With them gone, I guess I have more room for innovation and change. Time to put up something new on my walls, maybe even a time for me to change and reinvent myself.
As of late, I've been exploring job options taking my time to tweek my resume to match the needs of every job ad. I'm tired of doing this, wish things were simpler...
Well I'm out to make ham and bean soup. Xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment